- Fire rating 13A 89B 40F
- Kitemarked to BS EN3
- 35kVa Dielectric test certified
- 5-year warranty
- Extremely robust handles resist bending, deforming
and rusting - even in harsh conditions
- Heavy brass valve with 15mm neck ring
- Cylinder thickness exceeds requirements by at least
- New design ‘super-strong’ plastic base skirt
- Thick walled braided rubber UV-resistant hose
- Pressure safety release valve
- 0% failure rate on internal lining
The MultiCHEM from CommanderEDGE - a ground-breaking and innovative fire extinguisher.
Multi-class fire extinguishers are no newcomers to the market, but the MultiCHEM offers a new solution - a high-performance ABF rated extinguisher.
All this in one compact and easily-to-handle unit? Yes - it’s the CommanderEDGE MultiCHEM.
In line with the true CommanderEDGE heritage, the MultiCHEM is well-decorated. Kitemarked to BS EN3 and TUV certified, it has also passed the 35kVa Dielectric Test, making it safe for inadvertent use on live electrical equipment.
No other extinguisher gives this level of safety to staff and the public. With the MultiCHEM it’s almost impossible to get it wrong.
Can you afford to take the risk?
MultiCHEM - reducing risk, fighting fires, protecting people.