Commander range 6 litre AFFF Foam Fire Extinguisher.
The Commander 6 litre Foam Fire Extinguisher is our most popular product by far, and it's not difficult to see why! A perfect blend of performance and value, it is suitable for a massive range of applications, including offices, schools and universities, hospitals and healthcare, hotels and other hospitality venues, as well as factories, warehouses, construction sites and shops. In fact, with it's marine approval, there's not many applications it isn't suitable for. The 35kVa dielectric test certification makes them safe for accidental use on live electrical equipment, and they offer reliable high performance and ease of use.
- 21A 144B fire rating - the foam solution gives foam extinguishers greater knockdown over water extinguishers
- 35kVa dielectrically tested - safe for inadvertent use on fires involving live electrical equipment
- Kitemarked to BS EN3
- CE marked
- MED 'Ship's Wheel' approved - suitable for marine applications
- 5 year warranty
- Brass valve assembly - high strength and durable
- Built to last - ideal for harsh environments
- Easy to service
- Full range of spare parts available
- Weight: 9.3kg
- Dimensions (mm): 525(h) x 280(w) x 180(d)
- Next working day delivery
The Commander range of Foam Fire Extinguishers offers premium performance at fantastic prices. Commander is one of the UK's leading fire extinguisher brands, and we have confidence in their proven quality and reliability.
Foam Fire Extinguishers are a great choice for a wide variety of applications. Their high A rating makes them extremely effective on fires involving carbonaceous materials (wood, paper, textiles, etc.) They also are rated for Class B fires - flammable liquid fires, meaning that these are true multi-purpose extinguishers. A perfect choice for office or industrial situations, they are also 35kVa Dielectrically tested, making them safe for inadvertent use on fires involving live electrical equipment up tp 1000V.
With a full 5 year warranty, these units offer guaranteed performance in a huge variety of applications.
+5 - +60C
525(h) x 280(w) x 180(dia) mm