For a storage solution to protect fire safety equipment from outdoor weather conditions and misuse, CheckFire introduces to the market the Commander® Safety Box. This box is alarmed to deter vandalism and non-emergency usage, and to raise an audible alarm in the case of a genuine emergency.
With its innovative design, alarm security and reinforced and non-deformable structure, the box is ideally suited for all outdoor applications.
- Built-in alarm to deter tampering and raise the alarm in an emergency
- Reinforced structure gives incredible strength and durability
- Internal TPE seal against dust and water ingress
- Nylon clasps suitable for padlock
- Ergonomic side handles for easy carrying
- Polypopylene material has high resistance to water and dust ingress, UV rays, and extreme temperatures
- Innovative design means the boxes stack for easy transportation
- Smooth, flat roof for sign application
- Ground fixing kit available - sold separately
- External (mm): 655 x 520 x 570
- Internal (mm): 536 x 420 x 537
- Weight: (kg): 6.3
- Capacity (lt): 108.5 = 4 x 6kg/ltr fire extinguishers
Brand new and innovative
For vast outdoor spaces that require fire safety equipment, there is a need
to ensure their protection so they work as expected in the event of a fire.
The Commander® Storage Box is an ideal storage solution for four 6ltr water,
foam or 6kg powder fire extinguishers in various outdoor settings. Made of
polypropylene by injection moulding, its solidity and durability is guaranteed
to withstand even the harshest of weather conditions.
The Commander® Storage Box ensures businesses and buildings are in
compliance with British Standards, which stipulates that all reasonable
measures must be taken to protect fire safety equipment from damage,
vandalism and accidental discharge etc.
The finer details
Key features of the Commander® Safety Box include ergonomic handles for
easy carrying, as well as space for a padlock. It’s highly resistant to water,
UV rays and high and low temperatures and its internal TPE seal protects
against dust and water ingress. Its smooth, soft lid supports with efficient
sign application. Finally, enhance its security with the Commander® Contact
Alarm. Ground fixing kit also available.
All this makes the box ideal for caravan parks, garage forecourts, aviation
spaces, construction sites, industrial sites and festivals. Large spaces like
these traditionally have 9ltr fire extinguishers installed to ensure there’s
enough protection to cover the size of the area should a fire break out.
However, the Commander® range’s higher ratings mean its 6ltr extinguisher
fire ratings are more than high enough for this application – making the
Commander® Safety Box a viable and cost-effective option.