- Acoustically tested achieving up to 37dB Rw
- Seal activated by the closing action of the door
- Fire tested to BS476 Part 20/22: 1987 to 60 minutes
- Smoke tested to BS EN 1634-3: 2004
- Self-extinguishing 4-fin high quality ‘V’ zero class PVC rubber seal
- Suitable for timber doors
- Can be shortened/cut down by 150mm
This high-performance seal is designed to stop smoke from passing under a fire door as well as providing an effective barrier against the outside climate, noise, light and insects.
A drop down seal, it’s activated once the door is closed. The means the door threshold remains clear without the need for a high fixed threshold. It’s the idea seal to meet document part E and part M of UK building regulations where disability, access and energy conservation is concerned.
They feature a satin andonised aluminium finish with galvanised steel flat springs and reinforced actuators and is endurance-tested to 200,000 cycles with a 14mm maximum drop.
The seals are acoustically tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 140-3:1995 and achieved a rating of up to 37dB Rw, fire tested to BS476: Part 20/22: 1987 to 60 minutes and smoke tested to BS EN 1634-3:2004.
This easy-to-fit seal is a versatile solution that comes with pre-fitted screws for a quick and cost-effective installation and can be shortened or cut down if required by 150mm.
Product Code: FS1233