- Space for up to 4 extinguishers
- 2 wheels to facilitate positioning and moving
- Extremely robust and weather resistant
- Large steel backboard allows fitting of an unlimited combination of ancillaries, including alarm equipment, signage, first aid equipment, branding, site plans…
- 1800mm (h) x 890 (w) x 480mm (d)
- 20kg weight
- The backboard measures 650mm x 1200mm.
This Fire Point Stand provides a versatile solution to fire safety equipment display needs. Capable of holding up to four fire extinguishers and with a backboard of 650 x 1200mm, it’s larger than standard trolleys. The height and size of this Fire Point Stand maximises visibility so you can always see where vital life safety equipment is located.
Designed to be fitted with a range of ancillary equipment, this Fire Point Stand can be used to house alarm equipment, first aid kits, fire and safety signage, notices and plans, and they can even be branded with your logo!
The stand can easily be moved when required thanks to its large nylon wheels, and the steel strap and lipped base reliably hold the extinguishers in place while in motion.
It’s red in colour and is ideal for any environment, particularly construction and building sites, events and festivals, and almost any application when temporary fire points are required.
Accessories are sold separately.